October 15, 2019
Event registration is closed
Event recap assets coming soon.
Sign up to accelerate IoT business value
Accelerate your Smart Infrastructure and Connected Asset vision by participating in this IoT in Action event - whether you're a business or technical decision maker looking for specific skills and valuable insights from others' IoT experiences, or you want to connect with those that are building or ready to implement repeatable, out-of-the-box solutions for the Built Environment
Sign up for this event if:
- You have, or want to, implement connected infrastructure solutions and need to learn how to best leverage the intelligent edge.
- You're ready to gain actionable IoT insights in the Built Environment, build future business partnerships, and unlock the transformative potential of intelligent edge and intelligent cloud solutions.
- You run Asset Operations or an IoT business practice in the Built Environment and want to fast-track your IoT vision, transformation and profitability by learning from other like-minded leaders in the Built Environment supply-chain.
- You run Site Operations in the Built Environment and want to learn how edge solutions can help you improve Health&Safety and Productivity
- You manage, or want to, end to end digital solutions that cover the asset lifecycle to improve asset performance operations
IoT in Action is your chance to build new experiences and drive rapid innovation in your business with the intelligent edge - together with Microsoft and their IoT Partner ecosystem. Register today and leverage this unique opportunity to connect with customers and partners from across the IoT ecosystem.
If you would like to showcase at IoT in Action as an event sponsor, click here to download the sponsorship prospectus.
Make sure to check back regularly as we add new speakers and agenda details.
Registration and Networking Breakfast
IoT Strategy & Unlocking IoT's Potential
Microsoft Strategy on Smart Infrastructure
Partner + Customer Session: Mott MacDonald
Partner + Customer Session: ICONICS
Partner + Customer Session: Elastacloud
Close of Day